Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's almost done

I'm sure many people can't wait for me to pack up and move to PA, specifically those on the forums I've been harassing. But my project is almost done. My code recieves events from the unmanaged code, once. After that, the unmanaged code seems to hang. However, when my code closes and get's GC'd, I get errors from the unmanaged code that it can't "Read" from memory. One error message for every event that should have fired.

On the lighter side, I thought I'd post something for all those who think it's wise to teach your kids to lie from an early age. 'It's only a little lie.'

Christmas Trivia
1. The average American takes six months to pay off holiday credit-card bills.

2. What is Pogonophobia: The fear of beards.

3. There are currently 78 people named S. Claus living in the U.S. -- and one Kriss Kringle. (But many Krispe Kremes)

4. December is the most popular month for nose jobs.

5. Weight of Santa's sleigh loaded with one Beanie Baby for every kid on earth: 333,333 tons.

6. Number of reindeer required to pull a 333,333-ton sleigh: 214,206 -- plus Rudolph.

7. Average wage of a mall Santa: $11 an hour. With real beard: $20.

8. To deliver his gifts in one night, Santa would have to make 822.6 visits per second, sleighing at 3,000 times the speed of sound. At that speed, Santa and his reindeer would burst into flame instantaneously.

No comments: