Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My first tutorial

I posted a page which I consider to be my first real tutorial. It is called .Net Applets. It is also known as Hosting Windows Forms User Controls in HTML. I had some help editing the text, code, and layout, but the content is mine. It is how I express this concept, and I hope it helps you folks.

Currently it is hosted on GeoCities, but as my systems at home improve, I hope to host all those pages on my linux box. Currently I use my Windows box as a router, but hope to get a real router soon. When that is accomplished I will be able to go live with the site at home.

Other than that, cropping is finished. I do have Apache and PHP running on my Linux box. I've installed Mono, but have yet to get MonoDevelop started. Also, I do not have mySQL running. It says shutting down after the system starts up. I will investigate later.

In the mean time, I have bought my second car in Gran Turismo 2, I have gotten the two basic licenses, and the International C license. For the basic A, I have 5 golds. If I get all golds I win car... but I digress.

One more thing, current readings... Ivanhoe, by Sir Walter Scott. So far, I'm to chapter 10, and it's pretty good. Knights, jousting, fair maidens. That sort of thing. Older english, but not shakespear old.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about e commerce web hosting You should check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

DB Multimedia re launches web hosting its new site will tons of cool webmaster design tips web hosting information for you to increase your websites usability.

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a php news script site/blog. It pretty much covers php news script related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

betterlovemaking said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about job search engine in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about job search engine.
Thank you
TWP Admin

Anonymous said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a hosting managed web
website which is informative and you can find info of different hosting managed web
, hope that it will be useful.

Work From Home said...

I'll have to recommend this blog
it cool. Well back to my search
for more web hosting domain name registration
blogs.

tipsonrelationships said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about turnkey web site resell right in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about turnkey web site resell right.
Thank you
TWP Admin

clicking4man said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about ftp web hosting in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about ftp web hosting.
Thank you
TWP Admin

ebaypowerseller2006 said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about free web hosting in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about free web hosting.
Thank you
TWP Admin

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a web hosting package site/blog. It pretty much covers web hosting package related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)