Monday, November 22, 2004

A cheap effort at attention

In an effort to boost traffic I thought I'd mention some popular topics on search engines. The top 6 from Yahoo are:
Apprentice Jeans
Gerald Ford
Chelsea Clinton
Steve Spurrier
Life As We Know It
Presidential Libraries

Now, I'm not political, so 3 of the 6 I don't care so much about. 2 I don't know about. The top one though, Apprentice Jeans, is in reference to the Jeans that the applicants on The Apprentice had to do a marketing campaign for.

I haven't watched the apprentice as much this season. Trump is firing the better players, and I haven't liked his calls. Plus, I have a study on Thursday nights, the night it airs, and so haven't had the time to watch it. I did catch the end of this episode though. Not as impressive.

On the programming side of things, we're looking at projects for next year. Basically, we have our foundation on the various fronts. We just need to round them out. Improve or fix the features that are there, and then see what features we can add in. Going to do some with FTP transfers from our client software, maybe revisit image cropping.

I'd really like to re-attack the new user set-up. Our users need an FTP account created, but I was never able to get that to work. So I have to go back to the drawing board.

Interesting to me on the Yahoo Buzz...
10 Nuclear Weapons
11 The Wonder Years

Sorry Kevin... you'll have to be a little more threatening to move up the ladder.

No comments: