- Download the boot/root floppy disk images
- Download the software sets for slackware. (They have chucks of the OS and apps broken into software sets, like the basic OS is set A, games are set G...)
- Download and set up an NFS server (demo), took 2 trys to get one that worked.
- Unplug my windoze box from the Cable Modem and plug it into the hub with the Linux box
- Boot off the floppies and give the installer my network settings
- Reinstall cause I missed the Lilo step
Monday, February 28, 2005
Steps for Slackware 10.1
I was just telling somebody about my adventure with Slackware 10.1. I don't have a working burner. My network is shoddy at this point. So here's the steps I did.