Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Latest news

Getting pretty proficient with coding now. Feel a lot more comfortable. A while back we had a consultant come in and he taught me many techniques that I still use and find helpful. We also had him work on a couple of projects in areas he had less experience in. Those projects are not yet 100% and it's been almost a year, so I don't feel so bad that I'm still working on some stuff.

Feature creep, where features keep getting added to the project, seem to get things bogged down for me. But those other projects never did work right and we haven't added any features.

In other news, saw Phantom of the Opera last night. If you've ever seen the play, see the movie. If you haven't seen the play, see the movie then the play. Fantastic.

Sunday my wife's grandfather (mom's dad) died. We've been dealing with that. Friday I found out my father still has osteoperosis (sorry if misspelled). Wasn't just a mis-diagnose. He'll be living with that for the rest of this system.

So that's the good bad and otherwise. Let me know what you think.

No comments: