Monday, February 28, 2005

Current activities

Slackware 10.1 set up. Things to do:

  • Get sound working

  • Set up mono, do some mono stuff

  • Get the box on the internet hosting my site

I'm waiting for some network gear my bro and dad were going to send me, but may just pick up a $9 NIC and a strech of cable. We'll see. (I'm going cheap and will use one of these boxes to route for now.)

Work is humming along. Current accomplishments:

  • Repaired DataMatch's install

  • Wrote a cropping Windows Forms User Control that can be used on the web as well. (This was while we were waiting for a quote from a contractor to do the same thing.)

I also loaded BitTorrent on this (Windoze) box. DL'd a few TV shows for testing.

Had some health issues this weekend. Put a damper on things, but was able to get to the wedding of some friends Saturday. Congratulations Ed and Becky! Hope you had a good time where-ever you went. (Ed surprised Becky with the honeymoon destination.)

ALSO: Put some more links on my Tech-Links page. I have to get my site off Geocities. I'm cheap, but I don't like what they do to my site.

No comments: