Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Site updates, new .Net links

I'm working on a project, built from the ground up in C#. This is my first full C# project, so I have a lot of questions. Good for you, because I save the links of my search and post them. Take a look here.

You'll notice one link, C# to VB conversions. If you ever wanted to know what an If statement from VB would look like in C#, this is the place to go.

I also organized the links a bit better, so it's easier to use the page and find what you need. Updated my main page too. (Click here.)

The C# project I'm working on is a simple FTP client for our customers/photographers. I'm using somebody else's FTP class for the brunt of the work, but I've learned about splitters and things like that. I'll be posting more info and more helpful links, so stay tuned.

No comments: