Monday, October 24, 2005

More Todo about nothing

Finally got my camera. If you want to check out some of the pics that come out of a Minolta Z6 check out http://mark.arkaoss.com/thebird.php. Finally ordered it from Butterfly.com, for the SAME price Broadway Photo was going to sell me a Z5. (They finally told me, after 3 weeks, they couldn't get it for the price they promised and I should cancel the order. When I asked for the manager they hung up and canceled it anyway.)

Notice, that's on my home site. I've been updating some of the links, there's a little more to do there, and I will be putting even more up soon. Check it out: http://mark.arkaoss.com. (Shameless Plug)

You'll notice too, those pages are using PHP. PHP 4 to be exact. Hopefully I'll be able to stretch my legs a bit with that.

I installed Bluefish 1.0 on my linux box, giving me an HTML editor. It also does pretty nice with CSS and PHP. It has options for other web language, like Javascript and such, but I haven't tried them yet.

Guess that's that for now. TTYL

No comments: