Saturday, October 30, 2004

Just catching up

So, it's been a few days at least. Thought I'd feed you guys with a bit of info.

Of course, by now most know the Red Sox won the World Series. 86 years of waiting for Red Sox fans.

Casini has made it's closest fly by yet of Titan, Saturns most intriguing moon.

My wife and I celebrated our 2nd aniversary on Tuesday, the 26th. Next weekend we will go away.

In-laws were up last weekend, and we all had a good time hanging out and catching up.

Nill programming. An occasionaly tweek of the code or database, but it's running. There are improvements that could be made, but for another time. Now I am simply a data entry guy... It's nice to get back to basics once in a while.

So that's about it. First Saturday I've worked is today... don't want to, but really don't want to next weekend. So... here I am.

Anyway, TTYL

No comments: