Thursday, September 02, 2004

Where have all the bloggers gone?

I've noticed lately that many of the bloggers I look at, including those I link to, have slowed down in there posting. I myself haven't been posting that often. I guess it could be a sign that we're all busy. Or maybe our lives are so boring that we have nothing interesting to right.

But I can gripe. What's with STUPID ADVERTISING!!! Take the Sealy commercials we have now. Guy wakes up, 'Where am I', yadda yadda, he thinks he's in heaven... It was dumb enough when it wasted time on TV! (I only have 8 channels with my antennae.) But now they have it on the radio. And how many New Englanders actually like hearing Bob's voice!!! If you don't know Bob, be glad.

Why do advertisers think they will get my hard earned dollar by insulting my intelligence. You know, some channels have tried wide screen programming. That leaves blank space at the top and bottom of the picture. Doesn't bother me too much, even though I have a regular set. Why not put ads there? With NO SOUND!!! That way I can ignore them in peace.

No comments: