Wednesday, September 22, 2004

1000 views and growing!!!

Okay, so I've gotten over 1000 views. That means people are reading me, but I'm not getting comments. Either I've said it all... or I'm boring. So I'm looking for content. What do you want to know, what can I put here. What would make my site a 'have to read'.

In the mean time, I'm going to continue to put up interesting articles I see that help people program.

I get the CodeProject newsletters. Often I'm not to interested... I just breeze through them. But I wanted to read these articles. Especially this one. I'm trying to do better with my patterns and practices.

I know my process is poor, and I'm hoping that through this fall and early winter, when we are supposed to have no new projects, I can revamp the way we do projects, from planning to tracking on up. I want to explore unit testing, and any other testing procedures that would fit our business.

Hopefully I'll gather some more terminology, so that when I go onto a newsgroup (which I also hope will be less) people will know what I'm trying to say.

PS. On the note of content, maybe I'll do some cartoons. Rory's are pretty good attention getters.

No comments: