Monday, May 17, 2004

A weekend away, and the work waited for me

I spent the weekend in Bar Harbor with my wife. What an awesome experience. From seeing all of god's creation from Peregrine falcons and their chicks to Bald Eagles. Went out on a four mast Schooner, and got to hoist sail with the crew. Got sun burn, but who doesn't from time to time.

My system was wiped over the weekend (as per request) so I am re-installing Visual Studio. This should be better since I'm letting it go default. I had installed and un-installed so much... SQL 7 was listed in add and remove programs, but if I tried to un-install it SQL 2k came out.

Sometime this week I'd like to see if I can get into a discussion with Rory. I want to ask him why he's atheist.

I have more, but busy as always. I'll try to get some pics of the trip up.

No comments: