Friday, June 02, 2006

My Literature Tracker program

Here's the status so far:
I can enter in orders, and I can enter in inventories. The two main functions I designed this for, was to combine literature orders for a literature group. (Coordinator) Also to show movement of literature to aid in ordering.

I have pretty much all the literature listed in the program, more than half a dozen languages, and some of the movement functionality built in. But I haven't finished the 2 main goals.

As this is the convention season, I don't know how much time I will have to devote to this. We have ours in June, as well as a wedding. My parents have theirs in July, and my sister will probably be getting baptized there, but it is a long trip to see them.

If you would like, you can watch my weblog here or my web site (http://mark.phillk.net). I will post updates there. Also, as soon as I have a beta, or anything else to try, it will be here: http://mark.phillk.net/dskLitTracker.php

Sorry it is taking so long.

No comments: