Thursday, May 26, 2005

Now why don't he write?!

No, I'm not dead. I haven't lost all human contact. Just busy.

How? Last week, my computer went down. I had already upgraded the RAM and CPU, now I did my motherboard, and hard drive, as well as get a copy of XP Home (Upgrade). Also, reorganized my desk and workspace, since I had to have the computer out and unplugged.

Working in the garden, studying, odds and ends.

For work, I am doing some site changes for a customer. For some of our big customers, we are doing customized pages. Also, I will be looking into getting somebody to do a Java cropping utility for use on the site. (To many customers don't have IE 6 with the .Net framework.)

So, that's it, not too much new. Oh, my linux box is also down. Looking to scrounge up some parts to see if I can get it going. We'll see.

No comments: